Simple design 925 sterling silver alphabet letter M ring jewelry
ring size :
Why choose us ?
1.Over 15 years' experience in jewelry industry ;
2.Advanced technology and excellent team ;
3.Accept OEM & ODM service ;
4.Thousands of designs offered ;
5.High quality and competitive prices ;
6.Quick turnaround and safe&fast delivery ;
7.We care what customers care ;
Company & Team Show
Exhibition & Showroom
Jewelry Making Process
QC & After Sales
1. 100% inspected before delivery with strict standard ;
2.We would be glad if customers give us some suggestion ;
3.We would be more than happy to assist you with any problem ;
Packaging & Shipping
Q1: Do you accept customized products ?
A1: Yes , we welcome cusomized products , we can provide you with OEM & ODM service ;
Q2:What is your MOQ ?
A2: Well , usually our MOQ is 50 pcs , but we can accept 10 pcs if the products in stock ;
Q3:What is the way for payment ?
A3: We accpet payment by TT , Western Union and Paypal , 30% payment before production , the other 70% payment before delivery ;
Q4: What is your lead time & delivery ?
A4: Our leading time is usually within 25 days , it depends on your quantity . For delivery , we usually send by air , like DHL ,FEDEX ,EMS ,UPS etc .
For more questions , please contact us directly !
contact : paul chen
mob/whatsapp : + 86 18994510092